A mindmapping, brainstorming solution for BlackBerry. MindBerry inspires your creative thinking, helps you quickly organize your ideas and turn them into action.
Having your mind-mapping software in your BlackBerry, you can :
- Capture your thoughts at any moment, so it's hard to forget anything
- Create your to-do list, or organize your tasks whenever you need to
- Take notes where you don't have your laptop with you
- Be productive, using your spare time
- Brainstorm at situations where using laptop is inconvenient
- Transfer your mindmaps from computer to your BlackBerry, you can access them from anywhere
* Fast, intuitive navigation, MindBerry using the BlackBerry trackball or the numeric keys to navigate from a node to another node.
* Support Folding/Unfolding with Spacebar key.
* Use shortcut to access all editing features.
* Drag and Drop selected nodes
* Cut'n'Paste selected nodes
* Scrolling mindmap using Trackball
* Decorate nodes with icons, colors, fonts, styles.
* Attach note to mindmap.
* Can edit long multiline nodes
* Save and Load mindmaps to/from BlackBerry Media Card or Device Memory
* Send mindmaps via email.
* Import and export both Freemind and MindManager.
» version 1.1.0 - posted on 2009-05-31
EULA - End User License Agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
This is a legal agreement between you, the "END USER",
and Virtual Views ("DEVELOPER"). Use of this software
(the "SOFTWARE") written by Virtual Views indicates your
acceptance of these terms.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. By paying the appropriate license fee,
DEVELOPER hereby grants the END USER the right to use the
registered SOFTWARE on a single computer or mobile device.
The SOFTWARE is considered in use on a computer when it is
loaded into temporary memory or installed into permanent memory.
The END USER may NOT use the SOFTWARE on more than one computer
or mobile device unless they purchase an additional license for
each computer or mobile device in which the SOFTWARE will be used.
2. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. The SOFTWARE is owned exclusively
by DEVELOPER, and this license does not transfer any
ownership of the SOFTWARE to you.
3. SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE. Developer reserves the right to charge
a fee for the use of its Internet services, such as Internet
Servers, Image Servers, or other Gateway Servers that may be
required by the SOFTWARE. END USER is under no obligation to
renew their subscription but in no event will any fees paid to
DEVELOPER be refunded to END USER. END USER understands that
the SOFTWARE may not function as expected without these services.
3. NON PERMITTED USES. You may not translate, reverse program,
disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer the SOFTWARE.
You may not distribute or otherwise make SOFTWARE available to
users who have not paid a license fee.
4. NO WARRANTY. THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED TO YOU "AS IS," AND
WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, EXPRESS,
IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DEVELOPER
DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SOFTWARE DOES NOT INFRINGE ANY RIGHTS
OF THIRD PARTIES.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. DEVELOPER grants the license to the
SOFTWARE hereunder and the END USER accepts the use hereof on an
"AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS" basis. Furthermore, the END USER
understands and agrees that IN NO EVENT WILL DEVELOPER OR ANY
OF ITS ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES which might arise out of or in connection with the performance
or non-performance of this Agreement or of the SOFTWARE hereunder,
even if DEVELOPER has been advised of the possibility of such damages,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS due to errors, inaccuracies,
omissions, incompleteness or insufficiency of the SOFTWARE or materials,
nor for the usefulness of the SOFTWARE to the END USER. In no event shall
DEVELOPER liability related to any of the SOFTWARE exceed the license
fees, if any, actually paid by you for the SOFTWARE. DEVELOPER shall not
be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use
of or inability to use the SOFTWARE, including but not limited to direct,
indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages. DEVELOPER shall
not be liable for any fees charged by third parties which were incurred
by the use of the SOFTWARE (such as network data fees).