MindBerry for BlackBerry Storm is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-05-31. The program can be installed on RIM.
A mindmapping, brainstorming solution for BlackBerry. MindBerry inspires your creative thinking, helps you quickly organize your ideas and turn them into action.
Having your mind-mapping software in your BlackBerry, you can :
- Capture your thoughts at any moment, so it's hard to forget anything
- Create your to-do list, or organize your tasks whenever you need to
- Take notes where you don't have your laptop with you
- Be productive, using your spare time
- Brainstorm at situations where using laptop is inconvenient
- Transfer your mindmaps from computer to your BlackBerry, you can access them from anywhere
* Fast, intuitive navigation, MindBerry using the BlackBerry trackball or the numeric keys to navigate from a node to another node.
* Support Folding/Unfolding with Spacebar key.
* Use shortcut to access all editing features.
* Drag and Drop selected nodes
* Cut'n'Paste selected nodes
* Scrolling mindmap using Trackball
* Decorate nodes with icons, colors, fonts, styles.
* Attach note to mindmap.
* Can edit long multiline nodes
* Save and Load mindmaps to/from BlackBerry Media Card or Device Memory
* Send mindmaps via email.
* Import and export both Freemind and MindManager.
MindBerry for BlackBerry Storm (version 1.1.0) has a file size of 200.00 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 147 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.